If you believe that any content on InstaProApp.co infringes upon your copyright, please notify us by providing a DMCA notice (“Notice”) containing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single Notice, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit InstaProApp.co to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Please send the DMCA Notice to our Designated Copyright Agent:
- Name: Thomas Arol
- Email: [email protected]
Please note that the information provided in the DMCA Notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
InstaProApp.co does not knowingly or intentionally violate any DMCA terms or infringe upon copyrighted content. We respect intellectual property rights and will take prompt action upon receipt of a valid DMCA Notice.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA Notice, we will take prompt action, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. We will also make a good faith attempt to contact the individual or entity who provided the allegedly infringing content, providing them with a copy of the DMCA Notice and offering them an opportunity to respond.